Thursday, April 20, 2017

a bit unexpected,but not a surprise.

The ten-year mistake was corrected in the end.Just as I almost thought it impossible,cheap jerseys, to my surprise,everything changed intwo days.I should remember that day-June 3rd,2016.I don't know whether I should thank this experience or hate it.
Due to it,I understood what was humanity and how to treat the people and the things around me.I understood work was just a little part in my life.Doing what I should do instead of trying all my best.I can have a very calm heart no matter what result I will face in work.I know it's not necessary to force myself to please others.Of course,cheap Oakley sunglasses, I have already learnt to fight!To show my personality.I can do lots of things without fear.
However,what did I lost these ten years?I know I have changed,not that teacher who always listened to the leaders.I know that it is hard to find back that teacher who was passionate about teaching and students.I have become less thought of many things.No interests or no liking.No needing others' remembering me or thanking me.
The last is money.Ten-year money is not little,but I still believe it's under God's arrangement.Luckily,cheap nfl hats, it didn't influence our life quality.
All trouble has been solved!What should I do then?
Enjoy my life.
Love my family.
Try to help students.
Have a relaxing but a rich life.
The most important is to shut up,I need nothing to prove myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment