Thursday, April 27, 2017

Money can't be everything.

What is the most important for a kid besides health?It's certain to have love from parents.owever,cheap nfl hats, not all the kids can have a perfect childhood,for them,having parents accompanied and have partners to play.So much is enough.One of partners of my son's has no such a happy family.I can feel his loneliess in his eyes,because almost only his grandfather lives with him,who is only in Grade Three.His parents divorced,moreover,his grandma left him forever recently.Even if they are rich,of course,much richer than us.Instead,happiness appears so far from that boy.I am not sure whether my feeling is right or not.But as soon as I see that boy,a bit uncomfortable in heart.More attention not to hurt him,and tell son again and again to care about him more.The two little partners of son's waited for my son to come back in the centre of neighborhood these two days.Maybe their homework was not much and finished so early,cheap oakley sunglasses, I can feel how they eager to play together,however,my son's was too much.While we having dinner,that boy came to our house again,sitting with us together at the table.He refused our meals,I can feel much fill in his small heart.It's what a broken family brings to a kid.Facing us such a happy family,what is his feeing?I bare not imagine,both parents without sense of responsibility,so terrible!To give a life to a kid,but put him aside.What is the inner world of such a kid's like?What can money exchange for?A piece of happiness belonging to a kid?or a nice childhood?Neither!So partners become more important than others in such a little heart.Not all people can possess happiness from family.Those who are having should learn to treasure.Life is a way to seek happiness.Never lose confidence.Hardship makes us stronger and more clear what happiness is,cheap jerseys, which I understand so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment