Thursday, April 27, 2017

the disappearing trace

You are not there again,whether you will also attention to me sometime.
The disappearing trace towards you seems farther and farther,cheap nfl jerseys, and one day completely disappear in the universe.
Only footprints left...
A bit pity and miss,just like what I ever say that everything is with a result of tragedy.
I choose to disappear before you,as well as measure the affection between us.
Originally,it can't withstand anything.
Even so,the moments of having you are still in my mind and thank you for your accompany in those trouble days.
What is forever?Only memories,which follows our rest life.
The red cross is not there again.
I will never see its flashing.
However,the girl in red is still online.
Whether will you keep my cross forever?
Because of early knowing it can store everything nice.
From now on,everything gets better.
Say goodbye to those upset but nice days.
Say welcome to a new start of life,but far away from your trace.
Still wonder where it will go.
However it's none of my business.
Wish your real happiness can get your trace,cheap snapbacks, which can lead to the horizon........

No comments:

Post a Comment