Thursday, April 20, 2017

An“undescribable” happiness.

Quietly and hurriedly,each day is passing.It seems that fewer and fewer steps are left behind.I like the days like the water in a small river,replica oakley sunglasses, pure,simple and endless.But it never returns,just as I wish.
I started to love vintage things,old-styled clothes,all fading colours and simple decorations with a bit countryside smell.Slowly,heart has run away from the noise.Life is a real mirror that show what I really love and what belong to me.
These busy days,it seems that I can't get enough sleep all the time.Accompanying son to stay up makes me and husband too tired.Of course,trying to help my students is also another very important task.Although a bit tired,I still feel very happy.No matter which of them make progress,I will be very content.Son took first place in his class in this mid-term examinations,yeah,where there's pay,there's gain. Some students are also trying their best to welcome their Senior Entrance Examinations.Maybe students think me strange,because I just care how to pay,try not to care results.I only want to have two hearts,one is paying,nfl jerseys cheap, the other is peace.The less to think,the more joys to get.There won't be a thinking of winning or failure in my mind,just let myself taste my life and treasure those lovely moments in sillence.With those I love together,do the things I like.Maybe I ignore many others,however,I will never regret.Be a ture but a stubborn person,the world that belongs to myself is only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment